WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
We know as a start-up or small business your investment funds are precious, so we remove any sense of risk by providing a complete proposal of work before we start, that is bespoke to you and your business at a fixed price.
That way you know exactly what you are getting and at what price. No hidden costs or tricks here, just a great working partnership.
Upfront fixed pricing
No clocking up unknown hourly rates or not knowing what you’re getting for your money. Every customer gets a partnership proposal before any works starts so you know what you are getting and for how much.
Unlimited rounds of amends
We don’t count, limit you on or charge for rounds of amends. We want to make sure your brand strategy, design, website or whatever work we do together is perfect, and we won’t stop until it is.
We’ve been where you are
We understand how tough it is being a small business or start-up as we have been there, use our experience and expertise to make your business a success
“Sara not only makes this process less daunting, she listens, is supporting and enthusiastic. The work she carries out is remarkably thorough. She’s very professional, though personal at the same time. I can’t see any new start up not succeeding if you have Sara behind you.”
Because every customer, business and brand we work with is different, so is the service we offer. We build a bespoke proposal for every customer to make sure we meet your needs.
We recommend starting at the beginning, which is with a compelling, well crafted brand strategy…
• Building the foundations of your brand
• Who you are, what you stand for and what makes you different
• Your brand personality, tone of voice and market positioning
• Mapping your business objectives against your marketing goals to understand what success looks like
• Developing your target audience personas
• Marketing messaging
• Considering both traditional and digital marketing channels and opportunities
• Creating a visual identity for your brand
• Reflecting your brand strategy
• Includes, logos, fonts, colour pallet and brand guidelines.
• Detailed plans for the when and where, of how you will talk to your target audience with your compelling messaging
• Plans for your content, social media, search engine optimisation, paid digital & traditional marketing opportunities.
· Enjoy the benefits of having a Chief Marketing Officer in your business for a fraction of the price.
· Starting from half a day a month up to two days a month of support, consultancy training and accountability, acting as part of your team.
· Keep your brand and marketing on track, on strategy and delivering to your business objectives.
· Read our blog to find out more about how a Fractional CMO could help your business.
· A one-hour consultation call to discuss, challenge and answer your brand and marketing questions.
· Includes a follow up document with minutes, ideas and strategic direction based on the one-hour consultation.
Brand Strategy Workbook
Every business needs a brand strategy but if you are not in a position to work with a consultant at this time then take a look at our Brand Strategy Workbook. A straightforward, practical workbook of guidance, advice, tips, exercises, templates and examples so you can write your own brand strategy with confidence for your business.